Saturday, April 9, 2011

What a Week

This has been one busy week. Julie finally moved into her new house, she is about 90% moved in. She also had to work 3 days out of the week and moving at the same time was a bit hectic. Spent the entire week with her and/or the boys. It was great spending the time with them, but it was also exhausting.
Thursday we had a dinner party at their new home with her in-laws great fun with the family. But by the time we got home at 9:30/10:00 I was too exhausted to do more than a few stitches of knitting on my LazyLilly or my lace top that I am trying to finish for the second time.
I didn't get meuch time to knit, but I did finally finish my LazyLilly. I will try and block it tonight, but not sure as I'm getting tired. I will also take pictures tomorrow after blocking. It would have been great if I could have taken pictures of it in the snow we had on Saturday, but this morning it is almost all gone. There may still be some patched left by the time a get around to taking pictures of the shawl, but thought it.

I've decided I will work until I finish 15 repeats. Then take a break and work on my lace top which I am trying to complete for the second time. I've comleted one half up to the sleeves. Now working on the second half.

No comments: