Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Week Over

Another week is over. My daughter's round of clinical over for the time being. So now we are back to our regular schedule. That would be where I watch the babies 2 days a week rather then 3 to 5. She only has three more weeks of school then she has to do another round of clinical in the OR. There will be no time for knitting for a weeks. Hopefully I will have more knitting time when she graduates in mid December?? I will miss seeing my little men all the time. Still not sure what her schedule will be then but time will tell.

As for my knitting. I have finished clue 2 on my halloween mystery. I am on clue 5 of my MysteryStole4. Hopefully I can finish it before the end of the week. I want to give it as a gift to the wife of the paster at our church as they will be leaving the church.

No comments: