Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hump Day

I'm still plugging away on stole 4. I have 3 more rows left the clue 2 then on to clue 3 and 4, which have no beads so it should go a lot faster. Hopefully I'll be ready for the next clue.

I am however on schedule with mystery shawl 10
and the Halloween shawl. The new mystic earth started yesterday and I am yet to cast on. Anna, the designer did make it wider, which is great.

It's been a long day, I have not done any knitting all day. Had my two little grandsons with me all day, so I decided to clean up the patio in the back yard of the shop, which allowed Kaden to play outside all day, his baby brother Wyatt was in his swing the entire time slipping on and off enjoying the beautiful day outside.

Now that I'm home I'm going to try and finish clue 2 of the stole and hopefully a large part of 3 if not all of it.

No comments: