Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday is Here

It has been an extremely long week.  On Monday a dear friend lost her battle with cancer. Then on Tuesday, I found out that my ex passed away, which was more difficult on my daughter than me as she has been trying to have a relationship with the man her entire life without success.  I also found out the he was a bigger a****** than I ever thought.  Wednesday my baby went in for surgery to have her tonsils and adenoids removed.

Haven't done much knitting in the past couple of days. Had a much more important job and that was taking are of my baby while she is recouping from her surgery. I feel so bad with her in pain I want to take the pain away and take it upon myself just so that she wouldn't be so miserable. Trying to keep her babies out of her hair and quite so that mom can rest is another thing.

Well tonight I'm still trying to straighten out the pattern.  I have it in my head I just have to make in work in reality.

No comments: