Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another Project

My KADD kicked in again this weekend. I started designing a new shawl. This one I'm planning it to be triangular, if the design I have in mind works out. It may or may not have pattern on all rows. As of right now it has pattern on all rows. When I start my swatch I will work the chart as if only the right side rows are charted and see how it looks. I'm hoping that it works, but I have a feeling it will not work out that way, but time will tell.

Now back to my butterflies stole. I now have 4 butterflies completed. I must control my KADD so that I can finish this stole.

To make matters worse, I just signed up for another KAL by Knit and Knag, Mystic Diamonds. Not to mention that I am still working on MS16, the Panama Shawl, Silvester. Not to mention all the other shawls/stoles that I have started and need to finish. Well I should also stop playing on this thing and get back to my knitting.

No comments: