Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Already February

Well February is here I can't believe it. What happened to January?

Although January was an extremely busy month. My husband when in for his catheterization on the closed artery in his heart and surgery on the corroded artery in his neck. The one is his heart did not work. But the one in his neck went well. The doctor was able clear the blockage completely. He has been at home recuperating nicely. However, do to the fact that I have been taking care of him and everything else at home I have not had much time to knit.

I did finally get to finish a shawl I started a month ago which I should have been finished with weeks ago. But since I was trying to knit while he was in surgery I made a huge mistake and skipped 6 rows of a chart which i thought I worked and had to take out an entire chart when the pattern wouldn't work out on the last row of the 3rd chart.

No comments: